By paying your deposit you are entering into a legally binding contract and accepting our Terms and Conditions in full.
The Shippon is a self catering unit, breakfast is not included in the tariff.
• A non refundable deposit of the first night rate is payable on booking, if this is within 21 days of your arrival then the total cost of your stay is required.
(Only £100 deposit per room required if booking before 31st March 2024).
• Check in is from 3pm onwards, checkout is 10.00 am. Please advise your eta on booking, we aim to be flexible and will try to accommodate early and late arrivals.
• Under 18 year olds must be accompanied by an adult, we cannot accommodate children under 5 years old.
• Please note no additional safety equipment is provided for children eg electrical plug covers, stair safety gate, cupboard locks. Any deemed necessary must be provided by the hirer.
• The total cost of your stay is due 21 days before arrival.
• Only one well behaved dog is allowed, and the owners of The Rowe House must be made aware of this at the time of booking, a charge of £25 towards additional cleaning will be made. See additional T&Cs for further considerations before booking.
• We advise you to take out holiday insurance at the time of booking.
The card you use to pay your deposit will be held against your booking and may be used in the event of cancellation, no show or damage to our property.
We regret that the deposit will not be refunded if you cancel your reservation, if this is within 21 days of your arrival then the total cost of your stay will be charged.
We will always endeavour to relet your dates. If successfully relet we would of course refund any monies due for the booking (less a 10% admin charge of the total booking cost).
If you need to cancel please contact us immediately.
Changes to bookings;
We will try and accommodate your request subject to availability and a £15 admin fee; this includes any reduction in length of stay. Any changes within 21 days of arrival are classed as a cancellation and will be charged accordingly unless your room can be re-let.
As a small business we want you to enjoy your stay with us and so we hope not to deter you by having too many rules which we hope you agree are things that the majority of people accept as normal.