|Room||From (per night)||To (per night)|
|Swaledale: Room One||£95||£115|
|Wensleydale: Room Two||£105||£125 with £40 supplement for third guest|
|Herdwick: Room Three||£95||£115|
All rates are charged on a per room basis and fully inclusive of award winning locally sourced breakfast, based on two persons sharing for a minimum of two nights. Midweek one night bookings accepted. The tariff varies depending upon time of year, Bank Holidays, special events and length of stay.
Stays of four or more nights may be eligible for a discounted rate; please contact either Jane or Robert to discuss this.
Special Offers at The Rowe House
Check back regularly to see our special offers for your stay at The Rowe House B&B.
Rowe House Opening Offer
Discount on rooms up to the end of May 2018
Rooms 1 and 3 are £85 midweek and £95 weekend
Room 2 £95 midweek and £105 weekend
Rowe House – Third Night Free Offer
Stay two or more nights starting Sun, Mon or Tues and get third night free, up to 10th July 2018
Terms and Conditions
The simple aim of our Terms and Conditions is to make you fully aware of what you are agreeing to when you make a booking at The Rowe House. By paying your deposit you are entering into a legally binding contract and accepting our Terms and Conditions in full. Please understand what you are agreeing to before you book, as we will enforce our Terms and Conditions.
Our cancellation policy is simple and not intended to confuse. If you are unsure please ask before you book.
Over 21 days advance bookings; equal to the first nights stay per room, taken at the time of booking. This is nonrefundable.
Where the value of your booking exceeds £500 a deposit equal to 2 nights stay is payable.
The card you use to pay your deposit will be held against your booking and may be used in the event of cancellation, no show or damage to property.
If you cancel more than 21 days prior to arrival your deposit only will be retained.
Less than 21 days advance bookings: equal to 2 nights stay, which will be non-refundable.
If you cancel within 21 days of arrival you will owe us the total cost of your stay and this will be charged to the card you used to pay your deposit at the point of cancellation. We will do all we can to relet the room(s) and should this be wholly or partly possible we will provide a refund to you for the amount we have recovered from a new booking minus your deposit. This may be less than you had paid and you remain liable for the total cost of your booking.
Changes to bookings: If you wish to change your booking we will try and accommodate your request subject to availability, this includes any reduction in length of stay. BUT please remember any changes within 21 days of arrival are classed as a cancellation and will be charged accordingly even if you choose alternative dates.
In the event of ‘no show’ the card you used to pay your deposit will be debited with the full cost of your booking. If it is not possible to debit the money from your card a debt recovery process will be followed.
Special Offers; some will require full payment at the time of booking. This payment is nonrefundable and nontransferable. This will be clearly stated and shown on your booking confirmation email..
You are strongly advised to take out travel insurance and if you choose not to you are accepting the risk and potential financial loss that an unforeseen cancellation may cause.
As a small B&B we want you to enjoy your stay with us and so we hope not to deter you by having too many rules which we hope you agree are things that the majority of people accept as normal, but legally we need to make apparent:-
- You are over 16 years of age. If under 18 you are accompanied by an adult.
- You are not bringing a dog or any other animal onto the premises. This includes leaving animals in your car overnight.
- You will not smoke or light candles anywhere within The Rowe House. If it is later found you have smoked you will be charged a minimum of £50 for additional cleaning.
- You will not remove any items from The Rowe House which you have not paid for.
- You will respect and take care of all items and furnishings within your bedroom and the rest of the property and report any damage prior to your departure.
- You will respect the comfort of your fellow guests by minimizing noise from TV’s, music systems and opening and closing doors, especially after 10.00pm and before 8.00am.
- You will pay the balance of you stay on or before the final morning of your stay.
- You will vacate your room no later than 10.30am on the final morning of your stay.