We are pleased to be able to offer high quality rooms at The Rowe House, recently renovated and updated from the 1970s B&B which we moved into in the spring of 2017. Each room has an adjoining en- suite bathroom, and have been recently renovated and refurbished to include soft furnishings from Voyage and Abraham Moon.
Swaledale: Room One
Dual aspect beamed high ceiling double room with 5ft King size bed, Shower en-suite. Overlooking the garden with views towards the Ribble and Pen-y-ghent.
Wensleydale: Room Two
Dual aspect room with glazed door leading to the garden. Views over the walled garden towards the village and Pen-y-gent beyond.
King size bed with the option of a pull out single bed.
Herdwick: Room Three
Facing South, has a zip and linked bed, which can be made into a twin room. With large luxurious en suite with bath and shower over.
In all of our rooms you will find:
- Sealy hotel quality beds with Bug guard
- Crisp white linen, and choice of hypo-allergenic or feather and down pillows
- Luxurious en-suite facilities with fluffy towels
- Complimentary toiletries
- Flat screen Smart TV with Freeview
- Broadband access and free WiFi
- Hospitality tray with fairtrade tea, cafeteire coffee and goodies.
- Bottled water