About The Rowe House
Situated in the village of Horton-in-Ribblesdale, our bed and breakfast offers you stunning views for you to relax and enjoy.
Whether you are a walker, a cyclist or just want to tour around the area taking in the sights, there is plenty to do and enjoy.
Horton has its own railway station a five-minute walk away from The Rowe House, the first stop on the Settle – Carlisle train line, with connections at Leeds direct to Kings Cross. So you can even abandon the car and come and visit us by train.
The Rowe House is a unique place to stay, offering our guests attention to detail and personal touches, which will ensure you relax and enjoy your stay in the heart of the countryside.
We have two pubs and a café in the village offering home cooked dishes, we can recommend other local places to eat, from fine dining dinners to relaxed pub grub. All with fantastic Yorkshire hospitality.
We oﬀer you a warm welcome and a high standard of accommodation together with excellent home cooked breakfasts, cakes and special occasion dinners. We are able to cater for most dietary requirements, given notice.
- Walkers: Ideally located at the start point for the Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge
- Situated right in the heart of the spectacular scenery of the Yorkshire Dales National Park
- Secure cycle storage
- Clothes drying facility – yes it does rain in Yorkshire
- Freshly prepared packed lunches / picnic boxes
- Serve yourself home cooked main course and dessert lunch / dinner dishes
- We are a non-smoking B&B
- Sorry we cannot at the moment accept children under 10 years of age or pets
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Garden to relax in and enjoy the views
- Located 5 minutes walk from the Horton-in-Ribblesdale railway station